Job DescriptionAPPLICABLE EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time/ professional (nonclerical, nonsupport) Supply Chain/ Contracts experience in the Energy Industry
- At least 3 years of negotiating terms and conditions related to purchases
- At least 3 years of SAP Experience in an Operational/Project Buying environment
- Deep knowledge of SCM processes and principles with a proven track record of value added to operations
- Capable of trouble shooting complex project procurement issues and able to enroll stakeholders in the proper solution
- Attention to detail. Self-starter. Takes direction well.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related discipline
- Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) a plus
- Manage multiple contracts/purchase orders for offshore deep-water Gulf Of Mexico (GOM) operations/projects.
- Present concise solutions to stakeholders on procurement resolutions
- Assist with operations/project procurement requirements with a collaborative mindset
- Drive for continuous improvements and innovation internally through asset / project teams and externally with suppliers
- Develop full understanding of market forces and dynamics in Deepwater equipment & services
- Manage Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process for all procurement transactions and monitor accuracy of invoices to contract specifications