Job DescriptionPosition Summary: The Refinery Projects Team Operations Specialist position will work as part of the Operations Team providing operations input & support into Area and Major Projects design.
HSSE and Compliance:
- On time compliance with all HSSE training requirements
- Participate in HSSE meetings
- Work conducted in accordance with site HSSE policies
Project and Technical Support:
- Provide general refinery operations input into project scope development in the areas of hazard/risk identification and mitigation, practical methods for implementing changes to process systems, and potential human performance impacts on refinery operations personnel.
- Assist with developing the operations philosophy for use in Project Execution Plan (PEP), Basis of Design (BoD), and Statement of Requirements (SoR)
- P&ID Comments & identification of field tie-point locations
- HAZOP ISBL & OSBL Design
- 3D Model ISBL & OSBL Reviews
- Take direction and follow- up with work activity status
- Power Station Steam Generation, Steam System Distribution, Water Treatment for Boiler Feed Water
- 10+ years of petrochemical utilities operations experience
- Understanding Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Translating process industry technical aspects into appropriate written documentation
Basic knowledge of:
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Office software.
- General office duties (computer work, interacting with other personnel, etc.) and field observations (climb stairs/ladders, etc)