NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking a Field Specialist for a year long contract. Ideally the Successful Candidate should be local to Grande Prairie, AB
- Under minimal supervision run multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the WBI Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in WBI and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Case Hole Completions or other applications as required.
- 1+ years of oil and gas experience or coil experience.
- Ability to be on call 24/7.
- Basic MS Office and Computer knowledge required.
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Line.
- Knowledge of coil tubing units and the understanding of drilling practices.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention or Case Hole Completions products in at least one product line preferred.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- 2+ years of thru tubing or completion tool experience.
- Located <6 hours from Clairmont