A great opportunity has become available for a Junior Civil Engineer/ Junior Structural Engineer.
This is an excellent opening to join a growing team and strong company, with a very strong pipeline of work into 2019 already.
The company has mentorship programs to help grow your career, and an office located in/next to Melbourne’s CBD within an easy ride in by public transport.
In your new role, you will be involved in:
- assessing projects for high risk activities or hazards
- ensuring control measures are implemented
- liaising with the drafting team, engineers and clients for project delivery
- liaising with the drafting team, engineers and clients for detailed incident investigations
- Attending site inspections
We will be looking for Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications with 1+ years’ experience as a Junior Civil Engineer/ Junior Structural Engineer possessing strong design/analysis experience and with experience using MicroStation.
An expected salary will be between $60,000 and $90,000 plus super.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant Australian experience, skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4886 for a confidential discussion.