Job DescriptionCalibration Engineer – Cambridgeshire – Extremely competitive salary + benefits
An established and innovative specialist engineering organisation are looking to recruit a Calibration Engineer to support their established team in Cambridgeshire area.
The successful candidate will have experience ensuring a range of equipment and machinery are working effectively and to spec.
- Complete site calibration on a range of plant equipment and machinery – furnaces / vacuum brazing / casting equipment.
- Support stakeholders with problem rectification – Quality / Electrical Engineering
- Provide both reactive and scheduled checks as stated in maintenance plan
- Coordinate external stakeholders related to calibration
The successful Calibration Engineer will:
- Be a time served Electrical engineer as a minimum
- Have previous experience working within a calibration position
- Awareness of AMS 2750 regulations
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits – e.g. training & development
Calibration, Electrical, Engineer, furnace, vacuum, casting, repair, maintain, AMS2750, Quality, improvements, compliance
Location – Cambridgeshire