Job DescriptionQuality Inspector – Cambridgeshire – Extremely competitive salary + benefits
An established and innovative specialist engineering organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector to support their quality team.
The successful candidate will have experience in completing manual quality checks in accordance with company policy and aerospace quality standards.
- Undertake manual visual checks in incoming / outgoing components
- Play a role in NADCAP approval process
- Complete various testing as part of quality checks e.g. hardness testing
- Escalate issues effectively and promptly to relevant stakeholders
The successful Quality Inspector will:
- Be experienced working within a similar role
- Ability to use a variety of tools used for inspection
- Awareness of A9100 Rev D quality standards
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits – e.g. training & development
Quality Inspection, Testing, AS9100, Rev D, hands on, tools, NADCAP
Location – Cambridgeshire