As a result of continued growth and development my client has introduced a new role; home based Dynamics 365 Project Manager designed to deliver complex solutions. They want to recruit an experienced Project Manager who can manage the delivery or challenging CRM projects within the Not for Profit sector.
Microsoft Dynamics product experience is essential and this person must have a proven track record when it comes to delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and superb career potential, but more importantly be joining an organisation that rewards its employees and helps build successful careers. You will be joining a Microsoft Gold partner who is at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Delivery or high level Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint projects
- Lead the development and progress of relevant projects
- Determine the needs of each project, business resources, implementing, clarifying, and defining the strategy
- Planning and executing the implementation, providing regular updates
- Ensure expectations between client and the business are set, executed and maintained
- High level Microsoft Dynamics product experience (CRM 2016 or Dynamics 365)
- Must have dealt with NOT FOR PROFIT organisations
- Must have been involved in and completed the delivery of at least five Dynamics CRM projects
- Managed budgets of over £250k+
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and communicate at all levels
- Comfortable working rom home
- Worked for a Microsoft Gold partner
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint,
- Microsoft certifications
- Previously had consulting experience and have basic understanding of CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts and dashboard
- £45k-£50k basic salary
- £5400 car allowance
- Laptop & Mobile
- Healthcare scheme
- Project Manager | Dynamics 365 |Software |ERP | CRM |Relationship Building |Development |Microsoft Dynamics | Dynamics ERP | Customer Service | Consulting | SharePoint |