Job DescriptionSenior / Clinical Research Associate - Sponsor
- SCRA - Melbounre and Sydney
- Flexible Working
- Multiple Opportunities
CRAII/SCRA looking for a change or a step in career?
We have a a role for a SCRA working with a dedicated sponsor in Sydney and Melbounre
Whether it be home based or office based, high travel or low travel, we would be happy to discuss what options we have available for you.
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate / SCRA you will be the link working dedicated for one sponsor on clinical trails and provide the link between investigational site/ sponsor and CRO to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites / CRO and Sponsor
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- Act as Lead on some studies and working with / mentoring Junior CRAs.
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 3+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Oncology Experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to organise, take initiative and follow-up independently
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016.