Job DescriptionOur client, a Major Oil and Gas Operator, is currently recruiting for a Piping Engineer to join them for a 2 month contract.
Duties will include:
- Review PDMS models to validate proposed design changes.
- Be familiar with ASME/ANSI/AS codes and standards related to piping design and materials.
- Review MTO’s for materials associated with model updates.
- Checking and approving drawings from time to time.
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Oil & Gas industry required.
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience with LNG experience being highly regarded.
- Previous work experience with Oil &Gas construction/operations phase highly regarded.
- Previous demonstrable experience in PDMS Piping modelling is required.
- Working knowledge of Oil & Gas specifications.
- A demonstrable competency in Caesar II is preferred.