A new role has come available with a Biopharmaceutical Company in the Cambridge area currently seeking an experienced Downstream Process Scientist/Senior Scientist due to a period of continued growth. Are you experienced in the scale up of Protein Purification Processes and interested in the opportunity to work for a progressive company in a state of the art facility?
- Playing a key role in the design and development of downstream processes for the purification of biologics
- Supporting technology transfer and validation activities
- Utilising QbD and DoE to improve existing purification processes
- A good understanding of commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP
- Training and development of junior staff in this area
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline (PhD or MSc is desirable)
- Biopharmaceutical R&D industry experience in Downstream Process Development for proteins, VLPs or LVVs using AKTA
- A good knowledge of large molecule characterisation and analytical methods
- Eager to work in a fast paced environment and pursue a path of professional development.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package, great opportunities for progression and the change to contribute to exciting science alongside experts in the industry.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.