An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Protein Engineering Scientist to join the Drug Discovery group of a leading Biotech company in Cambridge. The role will involve working on a variety of projects for the generation and screening of therapeutic antibody libraries.
- Support protein engineering efforts to engineer antibodies using phage display platforms
- Design, construction, validation and screening of phage libraries
- Developing and performing various screening assays such as functional cell based assays and fluorescence polarisation assays
- Recording and presenting data to the project team
- Degree qualified Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related
- PhD is desirable but not required
- Previous experience working in industry supporting innovative drug discovery programs
- Hands on technical experience with mammalian cell culture, ELISA, SPR, cell based assays
If you are interested please apply now, a member of the NES Team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.