Production Reporting Engineer – Rotational position 28/28
Basra - Iraq
This is a rotational position working within the Subsurface Organization in the production reporting team. The Production Reporting Engineer is required to work with the production and operating engineers to produce daily, weekly and monthly production/losses reports. Liaising with the operations, wells, production and reservoir teams in Basra and HQ is crucial to the success of this role. The candidate needs to have oil industry experience, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail. Strong interpersonal skills are also important.
- Produce the daily, weekly and monthly production reports.
- Collect and record daily losses into a loss tracker, define loss volumes, description and causes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual losses trends and insights
- Prepare monthly production report and agreed production volume with national oil company (SOC).
- Provide ad hoc production update for management.
- Provide direction and insight to operation and petroleum engineer to optimize production
- Liaising with the operations, wells and reservoir teams in Basra and HQ to optimize production and deliver agreed work programs is a key aspect of the job
- Providing coaching and mentoring support to the national Engineers
Essential Education. Essential experience & Job requirements
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering. Mechanical and Chemical Engineering degrees are acceptable.
- Strong communication, mentoring and coaching skills with ability to work within a multicultural environment
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Proficiency with the PETEX software suite is an advantage
- Fluent English and good presentation skills with effective interdisciplinary communication and oilfield development skills
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Previous rotating role, Advanced level of competency with MS-Excel and experience in a multicultural working environment.
Rotational Position - Basra based