ESSENTIAL: Pharmaceutical Adverse Event Reporting. Drug Safety Information. Correspondence with MHRA. Data Processing. Immediately available.
Safety of pharmaceutical products is a highly regulated and regimented process; however adverse reactions are not always completely unavoidable. My client, a world leader in global pharmaceuticals is currently requiring the addition of a Drug Safety Advisor to join their expanding team Medical Safety Team and offer their scientific expertise and data processing skills.
Safety Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- To obtain high quality adverse event data at first point of customer contact and to ensure that this data is forwarded in a timely manner to the central safety department
- To maintain and provide up to date, relevant information on the safety of company products in response to external, and internal, customers and to appropriately manage customers’ expectations
- To manage expedited reporting of individual case study reports to the MHRA.
- To input into the business to ensure appropriate use of safety and risk:benefit information in the commercialisation of products and in response to safety issues.
- Possess a degree in a life science subject from a leading academic institution
- Previous experience (2+ years) in the pharmaceutical industry with a broad knowledge of general pharmaceutical compounds and drug products
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with consistent work flow
- Strong data analysis and data management skills, being IT literate with general office package and various software platforms
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong preference for candidates immediately available.
Please contact Syeda on 01619424060 for more information on rates and applying.