Essential Skills: Experience leveraging micro-services such as Contentful, Heroku & Force.com.
Project execution with technology & capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation such as Email, Web Data & Analytics & ePeer-to-Peer. Agile. Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication & presentation. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical language. Deliver IT projects working with a cross functional team.
Overall Job Purpose:
The UK Hub IT team’s overarching role is to link the UK Hub affiliates to the IT central organisation & local business function & will specifically be charged with:
- Enabling business effectiveness & maximising value by identifying opportunities in or across business areas leveraging technology, process or information.
- Delivering projects which improve business results & deliver exceptional Customer Experiences.
- Ensuring IT assets are ‘fit for purpose’.
- Ensuring sustainability of the overall IT operating model & capability
The function of the UK Hub IT team, overall, is primarily one of Account Management & Value Assurance. Work will be accomplished in alignment to the IT enterprise & dedicated application services goals.
This IT Business Integrator role is based in the UK & supports the UK Hub group of countries, across my client’s Speciality & Diabetes Business Units. Success requires that the Business Integrator be knowledgeable about business unit strategies, priorities, IT processes, & is able to link IT opportunities & issues with business needs.
The affiliates in-scope of this role include all UK Hub Countries: UK, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland & Iceland.
- Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
- Represent existing & potential IT Capabilities, influencing local business strategy & challenge where appropriate.
- Align solutions that balance affiliate & corporate goals.
- Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements & coordinating delivery.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development & delivery.
- Effectively assess & communicate the value of contrasting IT solutions.
- Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
- Lead, influence & drive OCM, ensuring new programs & solutions ‘arrive’ ready to deliver value.
- Collaborate effectively to work as one team across IT, Infrastructure & Digital.
- Coordinate with other dedicated account facing roles including the regional Speciality, Diabetes & Oncology portfolio leads to ensure alignment & drive towards a single solution.
- Capture & pro-actively share best-practices & look for replication opportunities.
- Support new product launches & line extensions, contributing to transforming our business to succeed with a more specialist portfolio through use of multichannel.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK