Provide assistance to Terminal Managers and Maintenance Execution Team in verifying asset structures, associated maintenance regimes and task lists are correctly reflected within GSAP, in full compliance with the ME process, thus ensuring the safe operation and integrity of Terminal assets.
Interfaces with Engineers, Operations, Maintenance Execution Team and Maintenance Focal Points. Support for up to 10 Terminals.
Overall responsibility is to ensure asset registers, associated plans and task lists are correctly reflected within GSAP and are in full compliance with the ME process.
Maintenance data admin must be able to:
- Review and verify GSAP Asset Register per Terminal (i.e. Drawing vs. Actual on site vs. GSAP);
- To capture and to submit additions/changes using GSAP upload templates.
- To seek approval of GSAP upload template according to Technical Authority (TA) structure.
- To add new data to the Reliability and Integrity (R&I) criticality sheet;
- Assist in R&I Reviews and capture updates on the R&I change log.
- To seek approval of GSAP upload template according to TA structure through local Integrity Engineer;
- Perform spot checks on R&I plans and ensure correct approvals are documented.
- Prepare bulk uploads of maintenance plans from reviews. Perform local changes to maintenance plans (non bulk) following the guidelines.
- Review global Production and Resource Tools (PRT's-task lists) for translation, technical detail and local legislative requirements, localise to ensure fit for purpose where required.
- Produce local PRT's where Global ones are not available.
- Ensure/perform actions arising from inspection report reviews are entered into GSAP.
- Assist Terminals with future GSAP updates and provide relevant guidance.
- Assist with update of Criticality i.e. SCE (HEMP), Business critical, Regulatory for all equipment in GSAP.
Are you interested and available or become available, please don't hesitate to apply or contact Sander Schuitman on +3170 80 80 147 for more information.