ESSENTIAL:- Extensive BI. Business intelligence in general, both data layer and visualization. Experience from the oil & gas industry. Project management experience. Business, behavioral and structural modelling. Data profiling. Strong analytical skills. PowerBI experience. Structure and documentation is essential
- The Data Science & Analytics unit within the Data & Information Management department, has the overall company responsibility for business intelligence and data visualization, and is also the system owner of the company data warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
- The data warehouse is the main source for business intelligence and operational reporting, and is also in extensive use for calculation of key performance indicators for the whole organization. Automation of integrations are an essential part of the digitalization, as well as dashboards for visualization and transparency of information across the company.
- Business Intelligence Analyst to support the ongoing and planned activities and initiatives, Client is looking for business intelligence analyst with extensive experience within disciplines like business intelligence, KPIs, visualization, business -, behavioral- and structural modelling, and data profiling.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will work closely with stakeholders from the different business units to mature and analyze needs within a wide definition of business intelligence. For the cases which are decided to implement, the candidate will be the project lead working together with the teams for the data layer and visualization.
- Responsibilities includes, but is not limited to, analyses, coordination and execution of work within business intelligence, including
- Analyze, understand and document business needs
- Plan and lead implementation projects
- Contribute to the business intelligence architecture and evolvement
Candidates must be eligible to work in Norway