To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Natural Gas, Mechanical).
- 15 years’ experience in wellwork operations in the oil and gas industry, including at least 5 years’ experience in rigless wellwork.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervisory level in wellwork operations.
- Offshore experience is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following well engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased hole and Production Logging, Well and tubular design, Rigless wellwork equipment including Pressure Control Equipment, Well Barrier requirement.
- Knowledge of software applications related to subsurface data acquisitions.
- Knowledge of well integrity management: sustained casing pressure management and leak off testing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the ability to lead a workforce of around 50 people (team of engineers, well operations specialists, contractors and consultants).
- Excellent analytical, interpretative and constructive thinking skills.
- Computer literacy
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE job opportunity with great benefits!