NES Global Talent is searching for a Project Adminstrator to support our client based in Oirschot, with experience working in the Oil & Gas industry sector.
Provide comprehensive Project Administration services for the assigned project. Must have proven experience and competencies in all areas.
- Provides advanced support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions as required by the Project Team.
- Responsible for performing office tasks such as filing and/or maintaining highly confidential records, processing transactions and other similar duties.
- Prepare reports, presentations or correspondence where required.
- Follow organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks.
- Support facilitation of logistics of equipment and personnel for the Project.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with the business segment.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 7+ year’s general business experience.
- Expert computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office software packages.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team and project environment;
- Work under stringent deadlines
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Graduate education preferred.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- SAP experience.