Are you a Temporary Works Engineer with 10+ years’ experience looking for your next step?
A great opportunity has become available for Senior/Lead Temporary Works Engineer / Temporary Works Designer to Lead and build your own Team in Sydney.
This is an excellent opening to join very strong company, with a very strong pipeline of work into 2019 already.
The company will let you have an active hand in building the team and company in their Sydney office located in Sydney’s north within an easy ride in by public transport.
In your new role, you will be involved in:
Finding Temporary Works design resolutions on civil infrastructure projects
- Liaising with clients and consultants, as well as planning authorities
- Preparation of technical calculations, reports and engineering drawings
- Delivering and managing and the Temporary Works projects and design
- Ensuring Temporary Works project timetable and project cost targets are achieved
- Leading and actively building the size of team around you
You will possess
- 10+ years’ experience in Temporary Works and Temporary Works design
- Knowledge of the NSW Roads & Maritime Service Standards (RMS).
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) accreditation
We will be looking for Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications with 10+ years’ experience as a Senior/Lead Temporary Works Engineer / Temporary Works possessing strong design/analysis experience alongside excellent client relation and business development/BD skills.
You will recieve an expected salary between $125,000 and $150,000 plus super.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with prior relevant Australian experience, skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent on Tel: (03) 8539 4886 for a confidential discussion.