Are you a Lead/Senior Environmental Engineer or Scientist with 10+ years’ experience looking for your next step?
A great opportunity has become available for a Principal Environmental Consultant to lead and build your own Team in Sydney.
This is an excellent opening to join very strong company, with a very strong pipeline of work into 2019 already.
The company will enable you have an active hand in building the environmental planning and assessment team in their Sydney office located in Sydney’s north (within an easy ride in by public transport).
In your new role, you will be involved in:
- Liaising with clients and consultants, and growing these relationships
- Winning and growing business relationships / business development (BD)
- Finding Environmental design resolutions on projects
- Preparation of technical calculations, reports, assessments and drawings
- Delivering and managing project timetable and project cost targets
- Leading and actively building the size of team around you
You will possess
- 10+ years’ experience in an Environmental consultancy
- Knowledge of the NSW planning and assessment regulation
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Environmental Science
We will be looking for Engineering / Environmental Science qualifications with 10+ years’ experience as a Lead Environmental Consultant or Principal Environmental Consultant possessing strong design/analysis experience alongside excellent client relation and BD skills.
Your will receive an expected salary between $150,000 and $200,000+super, with added business development/BD incentive bonuses on top.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the prior relevant Australian experience, skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4886 for a confidential discussion.