The successful candidate should have expertise of delivery of large EPCM contracts.
- Development and Management of Primavera project schedules for engineering projects.
- Responsible for the following: Planning and Scheduling, Project Controls Management, Risk Management, Earned Value Management, Change Control
- Ability to interpret project documentation
- Application of technical & construction knowledge to produce integrated programmes
- Complete month end reports and compensation event analysis
- Able to quickly and efficiently set up project controls processes
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Industry experience from at least one of the following sectors; Energy, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical / life science, Nuclear or Infrastructure.
- Must have experience controlling large engineering projects
Senior Project Planner, Lead Planner, Senior Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer, Principal Project Planner , Engineering Planner, Scheduler, Planner, P6, P6 Scheduler, P6 Project Planner, P6 Planner, EPC, EPCM, Engineering Projects Planner.