Job DescriptionC# Software Engineers – Permanent- Delft, Netherlands
My client is looking to bring on board a number of C# Software Engineers from Senior level through to Junior level. The job spec is based on a Senior level C# Software Engineer
C# Software Engineer Essential Responsibilities:
- At least 6+ years of experience as a C# Software Engineer in a commercial product development environment, in technical or scientific domains, performing all SDLC activities: refinement, design, coding, code reviews, refactoring, unit testing and integration testing.
- You have knowledge about Web APIs / RESTful APIs
- You have experience with the creation of Docker / Kubernetes
- You have experience with Cloud Services (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack including Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS and GIT
- You have experience with current development practices (SOLID, Design Patterns, TDD, Unit Testing, etc.)
C# Software Engineer will be expected to
- Are quality focused
- Are passionate about working on commercial software
- Provide continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, aligned with the architectural roadmap.
- Have good communications skills, both spoken and written.
- Are a team-oriented communicator that loves to work in a high performance organization
- Are organized towards tasks and collaboration.
- Always create unit tests.
- Like challenges, are creative, and take initiative to get the job done
- Are a team player
- Are continuously looking to improve your way of working.
- Are able to grasp business requirements in a complex, scientific domain
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is a big plus
- Committed for the long run
- Experience in collaborating with overseas teams (Europe / US)
- MSc / PhD in a related subject
Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands