Provide mechanical design and electronic drafting of equipment, piping systems and plant areas for capital and manufacturing site projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient use of the current version of AutoCAD software
- Completing equipment layout design and drawings
- Completing piping isometric design and drawings
- Completing process and instrumentation drawings (P&ID’s)
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient User of AutoCAD software
- Proficient working with P&ID’s, PFD’s, and GA’s
- Ability to perform field walk downs, climb ladders and stairs
- Laser scanning, field verifications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel to various US company sites
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Experience with AutoCAD Plant 3D Design Suite
- Structural and I & E design experience.