Job DescriptionAgile Tester – Permanent – Delft, Netherlands
Agile Tester Essential:- 5 years’ experience as an Agile Tester in a Scrum Team. 5 years’ proven hands-on test automation experience, using Java and/or C#. At least 3 years’ experience in using test automation tools like SpecFlow, Cucumber or tools like TestComplete. TDD and BDD experience is a big plus. ISTQB or TMAP certified. Experience with xUnit (nUnit, jUnit) and TFS Visual Studio is a big plus. Good understanding of software testing principles and techniques. Good understanding of test automation frameworks (our test frameworks are C# / nUnit and MSTest based). Masters’ degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a big plus
My client is quickly expanding their operations and want to increase their dynamic, growing Development Team in Delft with an Agile Tester. Working closely together with your colleagues in the team in Delft, in Germany, and in India, you will be working on my client’s new JewelSuite application for Drilling and Evaluation.
As part of a Scrum Team you are responsible to advocate the Quality Assurance process. The Agile Tester has an active role in creating and maintaining the functional and non-functional tests. These tests are automated where sensible and ran as part of the CI process. This role asks for creative thinking, a passion for quality, collaboration and staying abreast on test technology.
Agile Tester Essential Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the QA process
- Continuously improving our QA process
- Being passionate about working in a product development environment
- Being challenged by complex software products
- Being passionate about our products quality level
- Adding value through your knowledge and testing skills in a high performance team.
- Enjoying to learn from your motivated and skilled colleagues and in return you share your knowledge
- Not being afraid to ask questions and excel in your profession
- Having fun.
Agile Tester Desired Characteristics:
- Domain knowledge of the upstream Oil and Gas industry is a plus
- Hands-on experience in non-functional testing is a plus
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written, English)
- Team-oriented communicator that loves to work in a multinational, high performance organization
- Ability to grasp business requirements in a complex, scientific domain
- Creative and analytical person that gets the job done
- Ability to convince a developer why he/she shouldn’t introduce new defects, run the tests upfront and have him buy you a drink afterwards.
- Committed for the long run
Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands