Instrument & Electrical Coordination Specialist II
|Job Title:||Instrument & Electrical Coordination Specialist II|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Braquece Smith|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 20:08|
This is a 3-4 month temporary position created to support operations and I&E reliability department with projects, turnaround, and daily activities at HRO. The successful candidate will be working with technicians, engineers, other specialists, and operations.
• Must be able to troubleshoot any Instrument or electrical related issues in the field.
• Attend daily operations meeting and represent the I&E department by addressing any immediate operations or maintenance concerns.
• Review Instrument PMs by checking its accuracy, completion, and ensuring that no immediate action is need. Ensure correct calibration methods are maintained.
• Ensure spec sheet redlines are updated in Intools and SAP.
• Work with documentation control on validating engineering drawings and follow-up on corrections where necessary
• Create notification in SAP if needed and help instrument planners if needed.
• Support with any turnaround related activities on or off site. This could include but is not limited to valve and motor shop visits.
• Perform investigations on SIS trips and review similar investigations from Operations.
• Minimum 8 Years of experience in the chemical or refining industries
• Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with everyone on site
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Tech II
Santa Ynez, United States
$30 - $50 per hour
Cotulla, United States
$40 - $44 per hour
Midland, United States
$60 - $70 per hour, Benefits: Yes
Bangkok Yai, Thailand
$5000 - $5500 per month, Benefits: NET Salary, Accommodation, Local Transport, Visa / Work Permit
FSO Marine Operations Specialist