A globally diversified mining and metals company with operations in Australia, South Africa and South America.
- Develop, supervise, monitor and review the electrical engineering standards and procedures forming part of operations at the CPP to ensure compliance to relevant statutory legislation.
- Review and advise on the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrical plant and installations at the operation
- Establish and maintain electrical installations, reticulation and protection systems
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership in the workplace through leading by example, fostering Health and Safety awareness among electrical staff, managing risk and promoting continuous improvements in the area of electrical safety.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of all relevant electrical safety requirements, records, legislation and policies and communicate these to employees.
- Liaise and communicate with the regulator as required
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. In addition, you will have:
- Minimum one year working in a coal mine/CPP with involvement in installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrical plant and installations.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) Australian University or UEE62311 Advanced Diploma of Electrical Engineering – Coal Mining.
- Certificate of competence to be Electrical Engineering Manager - Surface.
- Practising certificate to be an Electrical Engineering Manager.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
Please apply for more information!