Maintenance Data Clerk
|Job Title:||Maintenance Data Clerk|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Alejandro Jannaut|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 14:36|
Location: Pasadena, TX
Duration: 4 Month Contract
Introduce data in SAP related with the setup of maintenance activities for a facility expansion. Participate in the activities for maintenance readiness for a facility expansion.
Responsible to enter data into SAP for maintenance activities including equipment information, maintenance plans (Task list and plan schedule), spare parts, gather and organize the following documentation:
- Drawings: Mechanical, P&ID, Process, Electrical, etc.
- Equipment operation and maintenance manuals.
- Maintenance plans and routines, frequencies, procedures, etc.
- Spare parts analysis and requirements.
- Introduce Data in SAP related to maintenance activities.
- Contact suppliers to request equipment information.
Experience and Skills:
- Qualified maintenance technician, planner, or expediter, also accepted other specialties with proven experience in maintenance.
- Proficient in the use of computer and SAP.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of maintenance field experience, working in Plan Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), reparations, planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge in rotary equipment maintenance requirements: Pumps, mechanical seals, compressors, air dryers, centrifuges, mixers, fans, motors, etc.
- Knowledge of static equipment maintenance requirements: Tanks made in fiber glass, carbon and alloys steel, titanium, clarifiers, etc.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and electrical equipment: transmitters, control valves, motors, breakers, etc.
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance procedures: inspections, lubrication, alignment, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Spanish knowledge is desired.
- Candidate must be dynamic, determined to meet the dead lines, self-motivated, and highly organized.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£45 - £55 per hour
Ashby de la Zouch, England
£40000 per annum
E&I Maintenance Technician
£37000 - £41000 per annum
TA Maintenance Scheduler
South East England, England
£40 - £50 per hour
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Fitter - DAYS
£30000 - £35000 per annum