Job DescriptionA Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Planning Engineer to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas company.
The Planning Engineer will develop and maintain accurate project schedules and plans at various phases of Projects; analyse and review the progress, review and comment on contractor planning and progress procedures and reports.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 10 years of related experience in the oil and gas industry
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different organisational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of stage gate project delivery process and the ability to deliver structured schedules and plans appropriate to each phase, Brownfield and Greenfield onshore and offshore projects.