The Senior Project Controls Engineer will implement and monitor the execution of the primary procedures and specifications for Project Cost Control and Reporting to management and associated shareholders and stakeholders
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 10 years of related experience in the oil and gas industry
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Primavera, MS Project, MS Excel and SAP.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different organisational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of stage gate project delivery process and the ability to deliver structured schedules and plans appropriate to each phase, Brownfield and Greenfield onshore and offshore projects.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines