One thing that stands out is this companies pride in their company culture. They take a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity, fun and productivity.
They value participation in their culture and regularly involve activities such as:
- Quiz nights
- Team bonding days and activities
- Organizational events
- Craft beer tasting
Business Development is also a key component within this role where you'll be developing new business opportunities and improving the company brand.
We’re also seeking the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant construction related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience on high-end commercial projects preferably with a Project Management Consultancy
- Strong design knowledge and financial reporting skills
- Fantastic, clean communication skills and the ability to lead project teams of 12 – 15 towards the common objective