Job DescriptionThis leading property consultancy is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their Hamilton office and continue their consistent growth throughout the Central North Island.
One thing that stands out is this companies pride in their company culture. They take a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity, fun and productivity.
They value participation in their culture and regularly involve activities such as:
- Quiz nights
- Team bonding days and activities
- Organizational events
- Craft beer tasting
Business Development is also a key component within this role where you'll be developing new business opportunities and improving the company brand.
We’re also seeking the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant construction related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience on high-end commercial projects preferably with a Project Management Consultancy
- Strong design knowledge and financial reporting skills
- Fantastic, clean communication skills and the ability to lead project teams of 12 – 15 towards the common objective