Job DescriptionCustomer Service Representative - Tempory - Recruiting now!
My client, an international pharma company is looking to add to their customer services team.
Member of the Customer Service team operating as the first point of contact. Provides a high level of service to customers in partnership with the Sales team and the Unit staff. Provides technical knowledge and manages workflow in line with Manufacturing Licence and Quality System Requirements
Skills and Experience
- - A minimum of 2 years' worth of experience in customer service
- - Data Entry experience is an absolute must.
- - Very comfortable on the phone.
- - Doesn't mind general office-related tasks
- - Used to dealing with customer-related duties in an efficient manner
- - English Fluent
If you are interested in this position please contact Syeda Afsana Islam on 0161 942 4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org