A new role has come available for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company in the Hertfordshire area. You will be responsible for leading projects for the development and validation of analytical methods for API analysis in a high class facility.
- Development and validation and HPLC methods for the characterisation of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Managing projects and mentoring junior staff
- Keeping up to date with advances in the literature and implementing process and technology improvements
- Working cross functionally with other departments to troubleshoot problems and achieve company goals
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related
- Extensive experience in an analytical Laboratory and with a range of analytical techniques
- Experience with HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemistry
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES will be in touch with all relevant applicants.
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry, Quality Control, HPLC, GC, UV, IR, GMP, Method Development, Method Validation