A number of positions have arisen available for Senior Synthetic Chemists to join the Process Chemistry team at an Global Pharmaceutical Company in Hertfordshire. The role will involve taking lead on the scale up of multi-step synthetic reactions from lab to pilot scale.
- Designing, optimising and performing complex chemical synthesis
- Process scale up of chemical reactions following GMP regulations
- Reviewing complex data for existing processes and making recommendations on process improvements
- Isolating and analysing compounds using various chromatography techniques
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Work closely with R&D, Production and QC team to ensure methods are developed and implemented in time to meet project/customer deadlines
- Degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry with experience designing complex chemical synthesis
- Process scale up experience up to multiple kg
- A good knowledge of analytical instruments such as HPLC, NMR and LC-MS
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.
Keywords: Synthetic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Process Chemistry, Scale up, API Synthesis, Pilot Plant, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Drug Development