Job DescriptionThe engineering team will need an Instrument Technician/Designer with 5+ years of experience to organize loop folders.
The preliminary scope will be as followed:
- Remove EFD’s, most are old revision, use AIM or Control Room Master Book.
- Remove Manuals, small instructional information is acceptable.
- Keep latest specification sheet, and calculations, and 1 previous revision stamped “Obsolete” and purge others.
- Keep/develop last 3 valve repair reports.
- References may include Vendor Information(specfications), Quotes, latest calculations for loop type.
- Keep lastest loop diagram.
- Follow same process as IPF for UCC, Custody Transfer, and Quality Critical Loops, test information will be stored in it own location and loop information will be with the loops.
- Loop folder format: Alpha-numeric for all units. Utilities/Logistics has multiple unit designations. Example:
- Loop cabinets will organized as the following: AOID-1, AOID-2, AO3, AO4, EOEG2 includes tank farm, EOEG3,K-Units,Logistics, OIU,M-Units,Utilities(Includes Utilities, Comfac, Bio-treater, and Oxygen).