ESSENTIAL: Laboratory techniques. Analytical skills. Procedural Competence. Good Communication. Data processing. Excellent report writing. Team player. Immediately available.
Safety of pharmaceutical products is a highly regulated and regimented process; however adverse reactions are not always completely unavoidable. My client, a world leader in global pharmaceuticals is currently requiring the addition of a Safety Advisor to join their expanding team Medical Safety Team and offer their scientific expertise and data processing skills.
- Daily operation of moderately complex, wet chemical techniques such as HPLC, pH, MPI and IR testing.
- Routine maintenance and calibration of operational machinery and equipment.
- Reviewing valid data generated from testing undertaken, recorded in a timely manner and reported to the team manager.
- Consistently working under GMP/GLP conditions.
- Production of new draft methods, SOPs and worksheets for review.
Safety Advisor Key Requirements:
- Have a solid background in Analytical Chemistry. Education at degree level is preferred, as is at least 1 year’s industry’s experience.
- Have a high level of practical and theoretical competence in the wet chemical assays mentioned above, in particular HPLC.
- The ability to communicate clearly and work as part of a team.
- Be a highly organised and methodical worker.
This position is based on a 6 month contract and is immediately available. If successful you can expect a competitive salary package as well as the opportunity to join a world leader in global pharma.
Please contact Syeda on 0161 942 4060 for more information on rates and applying.