Job DescriptionOur client is a New Zealand owned Multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy with an excellent reputation and multiple offices around the upper North Island.
Due to their expanding workload, they are seeking a Senior Planner to support their talented and collaborative team in their Orewa office. You will get to experience the best of both worlds with proximity to Auckland so you can operate in the biggest market in New Zealand professionally but also the lifestyle benefits of a more rural location on the beautiful Hibiscus Coast (cheaper housing options and much less traffic)
This company’s Planning team is a close-knit, collaborative and sociable bunch.
Company culutre is important to this company and the staff benefit from:
- Discounted gym membership
- Social netball team
- Morning tea and Thursday afternoon drinks
- Ongoing professional development
We’re seeking the following experience and attributes:
- A relevant planning degree or similar qualification
- A minimum of 6 years planning experience
- A positive, relationship focussed attitude
- A strong understanding of the Resource Management Act and related legislation
For more information contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570