To Qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
- Min 10 yrs. Total experience with at least 7 years’ experience in rig-less well-work operations in the oil and gas industry, including at least 1 year of experience in rig-assisted well work operations, either offshore or land wells.
- Offshore experience is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following Well Engineering Disciplines: Wellhead, Tree and Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased-hole and production logging, wellbore flow assurance, injection well design and tubular design.
- Familiar with Well Integrity Management: Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Leak off testing and wellhead Maintenance.
- Familiar in Pressure Transient Analysis, Cased Hole Logging interpretation, Drilling and Completions is an advantage.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!