Our client is looking for candidates who have Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical experience and the successful candidate must be competent in the use of AutoCAD.
- Experience of whole project life cycle from concept, basic design, detailed design through to construction.
- Amending existing plant drawings, site layouts and P&ID’s.
- Production of steelwork / RC detailed drawings to standard applicable for project phase.
- Independent production of Civil and Structural drawings
AutoCAD with true regard to Safety and in compliance with national and Client Codes & Standards.
- Efficient interpretation of Clients, other design disciplines and suppliers information to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Participation in internal and external design reviews
- Have a good understanding of CSA Standards including European legislation
- HND/HNC or higher in Civil and Structural Design/Draughting.
- 4-5 Design project minimum experience
- Must be expertise with lone working
- Full Project experience working without an Engineer