Job DescriptionAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions’ Products Manufacturing based in Moss is a leading manufacturer of Umbilicals (subsea control cables) for the global oil and gas industry. We need a talented individual who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Umbilicals market.
We are now looking for an Electrical Engineer
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Follow-up of Digitalization & Automation process of production equipment at manufacturing site
- Maintenance of the control systems of production equipment
- Maintenance of the on-site production network, monitoring cameras and VMS
- Troubleshooting and coordination of correction of any discovered electrical faults on IT side of production equipment and PLCs
- Creation and review of specifications for new production equipment
- Responsibility for providing input in budgetary work for Digitalization and Automation process
- Participation in the Facilities department’s technical on-call arrangement is required
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, within electrical, automation or mechatronic discipline
- Certificate of apprenticeship as Electrician is an advantage
- Good knowledge of industrial IT, network system, PLCs, instrumentation and frequency converters
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production processes
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Synøve Sørland, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel: +47 48108511
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.