A renowned chemical manufacturer with a global footprint, are currently seeking to identify an EC&I expert, who can use their significant process industry experience in providing EC&I support for plant modifications and capital engineering projects , as they diversify into exciting new markets.
Acting as the site responsible engineer for the electrical and functional safety aspects of site operations, this is a role of authority & therefore you will be able to take ownership for ensuring compliance to electrical and functional safety regulations and standards, while providing provide engineering expertise to the site, taking a lead on all manner of site EC&I projects and ensuring these are delivered on time and within budget.
As such, ideally you will have spent time in a similar COMAH regulated chemical manufacturing environment, however applications would be encouraged from similar process industries or even consulting environments, with the relevant exposure to plant operations.
Based at their Top Tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site in Lancashire, this is a demanding but exciting opportunity to join a profitable and forward thinking business during an interesting time of their development.
- Lead site EC&I Projects
- Ensuring site compliance with electrical and functional safety regulations and standards
- Lead & promote site safety
- Developing EC&I design packages from P&I diagrams
- Preparation of work scope packages for installation and commissioning
- Represent site for all EC&I matters with the HSE AND EA
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience working in a chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Expert in instrumentation systems for the process industry
- In-depth knowledge of ATEX regulations
- Previous experience working in a COMAH environment
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Chartered Engineer
- Competitive salary
Electrical Engineer, COMAH, Chemical manufacturing, ATEX, PLC, SCADA, 17th Edition, equipment, NEBOSH, instrumentation, CAPEX, programming, projects