- Skill: Senior Engineer ICS Security
- Job Location: Qatar.
Engineering Degree from a recognized college/university institution.
- 6-8 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Industry operations, technical / engineering.
- Understanding of different Industrial Control Systems environment for example DCS, SIS, metering, machinery monitoring /controls systems, and Instrument asset management systems.
- Knowledgeable of company policies excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Should be capable of solving issues associated with ICS security design, sustainment.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Support Preparation, & review of ICS security related procedures, specifications, manuals, equipment strategies are up to date and adequate
- Participates in ICS security incident investigations /Root Cause Failure Analysis, continuous improvement and productivity enhancement initiatives.
- Serve as interface point between ICS SME and ICSE technicians to ensure alignment while executing ICSR sustainment activities
- Identify limitations of existing systems, recommend best practices & upgrades/replacements
- Provides technical support for clarifying, following and implementing Industrial control system requirements (ICSR) across engineering sections, Development teams, expansion teams, and operations.
- Supports in implementing Industrial control system security requirements (ICSR) for all in scope ICS systems in level L2/L3 per the QG ICSR manual document no. T13-X01-11.
- Supports ICS security sustainment activities, project teams for ICS security design, participate in internal/external audits, ICSR risk assessments, technology evaluations, & self-assessments.
- Acts as interface / bridge between ICS SME and ICSE technicians to ensure alignment on ongoing sustainment activities / PPM.
- Supports the lead in periodic reviews of ICS security equipment strategies, ICS security design specifications, ICSR manual
Note: If the job does not match your skill set or if you are not interested to apply for the job role you can refer suitable candidates for the role from your network.
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: