Essential:- Oil & Gas background. Bachelor/s degree in MIS or Business or at least 6 years of work experience in related field required. Certifications or degree in use of planning tools such as Primavera, MS Project, PPM. Provides schedule and cost input into DE/DRB, major Phase Gates, PAR meetings and other presentation documentation
Senior Business Analyst Service Scope:
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules and budgets to support and align with the overall project schedules and milestones. This role provides support to the Project Managers and Delivery/Execution Managers. Senior Business Analyst Develops, communicates, deploys and monitors planning & control processes and tools (e.g. schedule maintenance, status reporting, resource management, change control, etc.)
- Plans and coordinates the development of an overall integrated project schedule with the IT Leadership Team and Project Managers.
- Assures that planning standards, practices and tools are compliant with the company's best practices and value adding processes (e.g. probabilistic scheduling, resource loaded and levelled project schedule, PPM reporting, MS Project Server).
- Develops reports to track & communicate project progress based on agreed cadence (weekly and/or monthly) including critical path, earned value and future work forecast analysis.
- Provides support to the Project Managers on the staffing profile and plan.
- Analyses at risk and lagging deliverables highlighting to the Project Managers the impact to the schedule. Collaborates with the Project Managers on a mitigation plan.
- Establishes, administers, and maintains project financial planning, monitoring and controlling best practices.
- Ensures alignment between the project budget and schedule.
- Develops enhanced management reporting to facilitate the review of the financial forecast and improve the usefulness of the information for management in decision making.
- Assist in classifying and tracking Capital and Operating Expenses including alignment with the overall project.
- Analyses cost over/under-runs highlighting to the Project Managers the impact to the budget. Collaborates with the Project Managers on a mitigation plan.
- Senior Business Analyst works in coordination with the Project Managers to update various status reporting systems (e.g. PPM) with project health information and metrics.
- Schedules and facilitates all planning and project status meetings
- Provides schedule and cost input into DE/DRB, major Phase Gates, PAR meetings and other presentation documentation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK