Well Integrity Engineering Specialist
|Job Title:||Well Integrity Engineering Specialist|
|Salary:||$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jhoanna Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 18:21|
To qualify for the role, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
· Bachelor degree in engineering from a recognized university.
· Minimum of 8 years post-degree, relevant working experience including well integrity compliance, rig based & rigless wellwork, workovers, drilling and completions and production engineering and operations. Offshore experience is an advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years working with multidisciplinary teams.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience at supervisory level
· Significant experience with well integrity management, including knowledge and understanding of wellheads and trees and their maintenance requirements, subsurface equipment, cased hole and production logging, wellbore flow assurance, injection well design, tubular design, sustained casing pressure management and leakoff testing.
· Experience working in or with a major international and integrated oil company.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Well Operations Specialist
$10000 - $15000 per month
Head of Well Operations
Senior Well Production Performance Engineer
Drilling Supervisor // Well Site Supervisor - Onshore
E&R/Safety Engineering Advisor
Houston, United States