Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE:
Wireline Field Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform Open Hole Wireline Logging operations
· Under broad direction determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
· Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
· Supervises the training of less experienced engineers and personnel.
· Performs additional duties within the district.
· Provides record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
· Advises Customer Representative in the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting, and other wellsite analysis and decision-making processes.
· Supervises crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
· Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
· Maintains records and communications as required by the District Manager.
· Assists with the training of assigned personnel incompletions operations and maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS/BEHAVIORAL EXPECTATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with company HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
· Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Promotes and maintains good customer relations
· University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
3+ years’ experience in oilfield operations environment with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services