Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
· Performs basic duties at the well site and at the shop
· Servicing mechanical devices, building logging cableheads, building perforating cableheads and tool maintenance.
· Able to Rig up and down wellsite equipment.
· Develops hoisting skills in different situations such as fishing operations, coring operations, testing operations vertical tool make-up and in deviated wells.
· Maintains wellsite records and communications as required by District Manager.
· Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
· Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, Provincial, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
QUALIFICATIONS/BEHAVIORAL EXPECTATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
· Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
· Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with company HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values
· High school diploma or equivalent. Industry experience and product line training required
· Class 3 driver’s licence