- Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment
- Tool assembly, dismantle and testing shop technician
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with HSE policies and Legal Compliance requirements
- Must have too assembly, dismantle and testing experience
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Be flexible with work schedule and available for OT as business requires.
- Basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Must be able to work on feet for most of shift
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Basic computer skills