Lead the planning activities for the upcoming drilling programs. Candidate will perform conceptual engineering, planning and project interface with key stakeholders to ensure drilling execution readiness.
Minimum of B.S. Degree in Engineering from an accredited and recognized university.
Greater than 10 years drilling and drilling planning experience.
Thorough knowledge of drilling operations and equipment. Candidate shall be abreast of latest technology and practices in surface and down hole equipment.
Fundamental knowledge and experience in geophysical and geotechnical survey assessment for rig placement and rig structural engineering.
Demonstrated Competency in:
- Well Control and Well Control Equipment
- Directional Drilling Operations including Anti-Collision Planning
- Liner Hanger Design and Installation Operations
- Water based Drilling Fluid Technology
- Wellhead and Downhole Equipment
- Cementing Operations
- Land Rig and Jack-Up Rig and Barge Operations
- H2S Operations
Strong verbal and written skills in English.
Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national crews.
Able to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as functional specific software (Well View, Landmark – Compass, WellCat, SAP, etc.)
Advanced skills in utilizing “CAD – Computer Aided Design” software