Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is recruiting for a large multinational EPC for Lead Electrical Engineer position based in Manchester.
The successful candidate should have project experience working on Chemical/COMAH regulated or a Petrochemical environment.
- Responsible for the installation and project manager of site Low Voltage upgrade
- Complete site survey on current facility including LV switch gear and transformers
- Responsible for Technical Bid Analysis
- Development of equipment layout and piping designs through all design stages: conceptual, preliminary, detailed engineering, construction
- Effectively communicate with other on site management
- Liaise with subcontractors
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Site/ EPC background
- AMTECH experience is desirable
Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Lead Electrical Engineering, Principal Engineer, Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer, EPC, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, COMAH