Senior Manufacturing Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Manufacturing Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 per annum, Benefits: Days based, Bonus, Pension, Generous Holidays, Medical etc|
|Contact Name:||Ellen Twomey|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 16:11|
Promoted to Head of Engineering in 12 – 18 months increased Basic Package = £139,000
Reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing the Senior Manufacturing Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of a full shift operation with one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the country.
This is a full time and permanent position with great opportunity for growth and development – Achieving the role of Head of Engineering with occasional travel to France, Ireland and the US as required.
· Oversee production & waste processes and activities aimed at creating efficiencies in costs and operations, while also improving effectiveness in terms of satisfying customer demands and requirements.
· Builds and is accountable for the production team with direct reports.
· Strong & broad management principles applied across key departments as well as strong links with peers and external senior managers.
· Develop and also interacts with other leaders at all levels of the organization, maintain substantial relationships with experts and organizations in order to strengthen the sites business insight.
· Strong and proven management experience with a good track record on people skills and development of team.
· A Science or Engineering higher level qualification.
· Strong and proven experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment
What my client can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
· We have highly subsidised restaurant with free tea and coffee
· Parking available onsite
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working
This is a one in a lifetime opportunity to progress into a highly desirable role within the Pharmaceutical industry. Please get in touch ASAP for more information on this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's