Job DescriptionSenior Manufacturing Operations Manager Basic Package = £87,750
Promoted to Head of Engineering in 12 – 18 months increased Basic Package = £139,000
Reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing the Senior Manufacturing Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of a full shift operation with one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the country.
This is a full time and permanent position with great opportunity for growth and development – Achieving the role of Head of Engineering with occasional travel to France, Ireland and the US as required.
· Oversee production & waste processes and activities aimed at creating efficiencies in costs and operations, while also improving effectiveness in terms of satisfying customer demands and requirements.
· Builds and is accountable for the production team with direct reports.
· Strong & broad management principles applied across key departments as well as strong links with peers and external senior managers.
· Develop and also interacts with other leaders at all levels of the organization, maintain substantial relationships with experts and organizations in order to strengthen the sites business insight.
· Strong and proven management experience with a good track record on people skills and development of team.
· A Science or Engineering higher level qualification.
· Strong and proven experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment
What my client can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
· We have highly subsidised restaurant with free tea and coffee
· Parking available onsite
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working
This is a one in a lifetime opportunity to progress into a highly desirable role within the Pharmaceutical industry. Please get in touch ASAP for more information on this role.