Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
This role is responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement. Supervises maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Demonstrate leadership in Personal Safety by driving systems and reinforcing the behaviors necessary to achieve desired standards.
- Actively engage your team in utilization of Loss Prevention System (LPS) tools throughout all planning and execution phases of mechanical work
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Behavioral Skills: Adaptability, analytical thinking, collaboration, effective communication, courage of conviction, sound decision-making, risk management, shows initiative.
- Functional Skills: SSHE management – operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment both internally and externally